Foreign company and branch registrationA foreign company conducting business in Australia as a branch must register with ASIC.

How can we help you?

  • Ensure that the company’s name is available.
  • Have a Registered Office in Australia.
  • Act as Local Agent to represent the company and to make sure it complies with its regulatory obligations in Australia.
  • Complete and lodge the relevant application form and documents, including a certified copy of the company’s certificate of incorporation (or a document of similar effect) and constitution documentation.

ASIC will allocate an Australian Registered Body Number (ARBN) to the foreign company and issue to it a Certificate of Registration’ evidencing its registration as a foreign company in Australia.

ASIC must be notified of any changes in the directors or the registered address of the foreign company.

We can assist you with all the formalities to register the branch, including acting as Local Agent, provision of Registered Office and on-going annual filings.

quote quote