Australian work and employee Visa ConsultantWe know how important it is to have your people on the ground as soon as possible. We are registered Migration Agents with the Department of Home Affairs. Our immigration lawyers and consultants specialise in employer sponsored and business visas, assistance with skills assessment and handle one-off or high volume cases for companies.

Visa options for foreign companies sending employees to Australia or Australian companies hiring non residents would typically be the:

  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400) – for short-term highly specialised, non-ongoing work, generally up to 3 months but up to 6 months in limited circumstances.
  • Visitor visa – for people who want to travel for business.
  • Temporary Skills Shortage (subclass 482) – this is the appropriate visa for longer term assignments and for staff to work and live in Australia.  Depending upon the occupation, this visa can be valid for either 2 years or 4 years.

We will work with you to determine what options you have available, which one best suits you and apply for the visas. There are separate implications and on-going requirements for a Branch and a Subsidiary. It is important to get it right the first time.

As Registered Migration Agents, we are subject to the Migration Agents Regulation Act and operate in accordance with the MARA Code of Conduct.

quote quote